A brighter smile or a more relaxed body?
I remember playing a mental game with a friend some time ago where we asked ourselves the craziest of questions about picking one thing or the other. It was a fun game but I remember that there was one question that got many people talking.
The question was “would you rather pick a brighter smile or a more relaxed body if you could only choose one?”. Some of my friends chose a brighter smile, which means they wanted to get their teeth whiter while others chose a more relaxed body, which means they preferred visiting the spa. So directly, the question was asking if you had one chance to fully experience both which would you choose? A day at the spa or a visit to the dentist.
As we discussed choosing between a brighter smile or a more relaxed body, I took down points from different speakers and decided to write a blog (this blog) about it. I know you already have your answer but wait till you read till the end, some of the benefits would open your mind to areas you haven’t thought about.
Let’s start with a quick talk about the spa and some of its benefits. Spa treatments have become one of the most common ways for people to take care of their bodies. It works perfectly for taking care of both physical and mental health. It also functions as a workout session because it offers a similar end product to someone visiting the gym. The difference is you use far less energy in the spa.
Here are some benefits of visiting the spa or having a spa treatment.
- A spa treatment detoxifies the body by getting rid of unhealthy and toxic substances from the body. Your body becomes free of unwanted substances and converts fat reserves to energy.
- Having a massage session will calm the sympathetic nervous system that’s responsible for raising blood pressure. High blood pressure is risky because it leads to heart disease.
- Spas help eliminate back pains and general protection to the spine. A massage works wonders in reducing or removing stiffness, aches, muscle tension, and pain.
- A spa offers a variety of treatments that will enable you to lose weight. A slimming body wrap will come in handy to achieve weight loss.
- Spas are best known for the numerous skin treatment options that they offer. Smoother skin is achieved by extracting dead skin and rough cells. This is called Exfoliation.
- The most popular reason people visit the Spa is to relax. After a long day mulled by activities, your body needs to relax so as not to have a breakdown, and sometimes, regular sleep isn’t enough. A spa offers a completely different environment, almost replicating another world. You can use the lack of distraction as an excellent way to relax both your body and mind.
Teeth Whitening also has some great benefits. It is an effective way of lighting the natural shade of your teeth. Teeth whitening can’t completely change the color of your teeth, but it can lighten the current shade of your teeth, making you smile brighter.
Here are some benefits of getting whiter teeth.
- You attract more people. It’s been scientifically proven that when meeting people, your smile is one of the key qualities that both draws people in and helps you leave a lasting impression on them.
- When whitening your teeth with a dental professional, you’ll have stains removed the right way from your teeth allowing them to strengthen and become healthier.
- Boost Self-Confidence. Your smile plays an important part in your confidence. Teeth whitening can boost your smile and give your self-confidence a bit of a boost as well.
- Having an excellent smile can profoundly affect the opportunities you receive in life. While certainly vain sounding, it’s a fact that appearances directly impact people’s perception of you.
It is clear that a brighter smile and a more relaxed body are full of amazing benefits to the human body but the unanswered question is which is better if you could only get one. Well, it all depends on you and what you are trying to achieve. If you don’t feel confident about your teeth and smile then visit a dentist, if your body hurts or feels too stiff then visit a spa.
The battle here is choosing between the mouth and the body. The choice is yours. Now here is where it gets interesting. Since this is about two different parts of the body, what’s stopping you from getting both? Who says you have to pick one when you can get both? What’s stopping you? The location or the price? Well, ThankUCash is a great place to get discounted deals like spa treatments and teeth whitening deals for as low as three thousand Naira. All you have to do is visit the website or download the ThankUCash customer service app on your mobile phone to get access to these deals and discounts.
So now you know with ThankUCash everything is cheaper and better. So when people argue about a better smile or a more relaxed body, tell them a more relaxed body deserves a better smile. ThankU.